Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Dominating Through Dominion


TAKE THE TIME TO TAKE THIS IN - Those that eat of the bread shall have strength from on high. Those that are truly ready, meet me at the base of the mountain. It is time to begin our ascension.

14 For this reason [[d]seeing the greatness of this plan by which you are built together in Christ], I bow my knees before the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 For Whom every family in heaven and on earth is named [that Father from Whom all fatherhood takes its title and derives its name].
16 May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality].
17 May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love,
18 That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God’s devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it];
19 [That you may really come] to know [practically, [e]through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses [f]mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] [g]unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and [h]become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! (Eph. 3:14-19, AMP)

15 For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints (the people of God),
16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers.
17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,
18 By having the eyes of your heart flooded with light, so that you can know and understand the hope to which He has called you, and how rich is His glorious inheritance in the saints (His set-apart ones),
19 And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,
20 Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places], (Eph. 1:15-20, AMP)

In the book of Ephesians, Paul prays twice that those in the Ephesian Church would become acquainted with a specific power. He tells the Galatian Church that God will do things that are exceedingly, abundantly above all that they could ever ask or even imagine by the POWER that works in them (Gal. 3:20).

Christ told the disciples that they would receive power after the Holy Spirit had come upon (Overtaken) them. When a systematic and categorical study is performed on this subject we find that Christ has bequeathed to us the very source and sphere of power that He used for His earthly walk and ministry. As a human, Christ had to function by the same rules and laws of nature as we do, but after his Baptism, the miracles started, what was it that happened? I will be going deep into the Word of God this year to bring you the power necessary for release. The same sphere of power that Christ used to dominate his environment and exercise His dominion nearly 2,000 years ago is available to every believer who will dare to humble themselves and believe.

Until now, the enemy has boxed you in with guilt complexes, fear complexes, loneliness complexes, and so much more. He has held you hostage while he has pilfered your life and taken all that is valuable to you. He has taken your hopes and dreams, he has caused the light in your vision to dim. He has drained your trust through failed relationships. I am going to show you how to move past it all to walk in the power of God. I am going to show you how to take back all that the enemy has stolen. God has sent me as a repairer of he breach (universally and individually) and a keeper of the gate. I promise you, I will not quit. I will not turn back. I will not let go. My gait is set. My eyes are fixed. My heart is committed. Give me just 50 that are willing to stand up for God at all cost; forsaking all else but their calling and I promise you that we will repair the breach; we will defend the gates; we will dominate or dominion and will change the world as it is now.


If none should be willing to make the commitment, I will press on, for in God I live, move, and have my being. I exist to serve the one true and living God. If you are seriously ready to walk in divine power contact me. WARNING: This is not for weak at heart. This is not for those that are seeking to flourish in the realm of public popularity. This is not for the ones that expect a life of ease, but yet expect a reward. This is for the dedicated soldier that is willing to lay his life down for it all. I have made up my mind, for God I live and for God I am prepared to die. Give me 50 like me and we will shake up the world. ~ Dr. Rick Wallace



No comments:

Post a Comment