Monday, January 14, 2013

I AM A KING



I AM A KING!

I am a king because walk and flow in the dynamic of my design as a king!

I am a king because my design is indicative of my designation by the omnipotent and sovereign God of the universe whom I LOVE and serve!

I am a king because my designation dictates my dominion over That which I have been given absolute authority to subdue and rule!

I am a king because I have be developed through struggle and tested by tribulation and proven fit to lead!

I am a KING!

I am king because I understand that absolute rule and domination of my dominion directs me to my destiny!

I am a king because I will defend my dominion to the death without wavering, faltering, or folding!

I am a king because I cover and protect all those that reside within the boundaries of my dominion and I am willing to lay down my life for every last sheep whom God has entrusted me with!

I am a king because my character and integrity reflects that of my FATHER who rules the whole of the universe.

Dr. Rick Wallace
I am a KING!

I am a king because no fear abides within me, I will gladly engage the enemy on the battle to retrieve, restore, and reinstate all that God has sent me to recover!

I am a king because I refuse to abdicate my authority to the enemy for the sake of comfort and convenience.

YES, I am a KING of the dominion appointed to me by God and I will live in the fullness of my dominion!

I am a KING!  

 ~ Dr. Rick Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment