Monday, December 31, 2012

Radical Enough


Are you bold enough to believe the impossible? Are you radical enough to walk in the supernatural? Are you committed enough to finish what God has started? With faith we can shake up the world.

Almost 2,000 years ago 12 men (11 original followers of Christ and one converted radical[Paul]) turned the world upside down by simply stepping out on faith. They did not fear for their lives (All but one, John, died horrible deaths) but they left a legacy that said, "I came, I saw and I conquered."

200 Years ago a man named John Wesley declared, "Give me 100 men that fear nothing but God, and hate nothing but sin and we will change the world." John and his brother Charles did just that. Through their faith, they ignited the greatest revival known to man and from that revival came the Methodist Church.

My friends, God has sent me to tell you that it is revival time!. God desires to use those that are not afraid to speak against popular opinion to rise up and share His Word. God wants to work through those that have been cast away and maligned by the main stream as not worthy. God wants to take those that have made mistakes in abundance and the enemy has been telling you that you are not worthy. God wants to use the ex-convict that everyone looks down their nose at. God wants to take the women whose heart has been shattered by a man that could not comprehend her worth.

God is opening a spiritual portal through which He will allow His omnipotence to flow through those that are bold enough to bear it in its fullness. It is time to stop waiting on someone to show up and rescue you from your mess, God has empowered you to not only rise up out of your mess, but to be a part of the remnant that will breathe His Word like fire to the masses.

When you speak your words will heal. When you speak your words will edify. When you speak your words will calm storms. When you speak the world will take notice. We will not be bound by fear, for God never gave us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

Dr. Rick Wallace
I dare you to be bold enough to walk with me. I dare you to be radical enough to proclaim your dominion through your unique gifting. I dare you to be committed enough to walk this thing out all the way to the finish line. This walk is not for the timid. This walk is not for the one would prefer to ponder at the pool of popularity. This is not for the one whose fear will cause them to meander through the maze of mediocrity. This is not for the one that would rather make and excuse than make a move. No, this is only whose heart is set on taking back the ground that the enemy has taking for years.

If you are serious about living in your anointing, if you are serious about walking in your purpose, if you are serious about fulfilling your destiny, let me hear from you.


No more timidity. No more victim mentality. No more excuses. Stand up and dare to be all that God designed you to be. If I don't promise you anything else, I promise you this; when I have breathed my last and my work on earth is done, they will be able to say that I came, I saw, and I conquered ~ Dr. Rick Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment