Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Come Out & Come Forth


Some of you have been boxed in for years. You have been boxed in by the opinion of others. You have been boxed in by fear and trepidation because of the uncertainty of tomorrow. You have been boxed in by past failures. You have been boxed in by the mistreatment of the very one you gave your heart and soul to trust. 

Well, by the authority and power given to me by God, I now give you permission to step out of the box. I give you permission to step out of the shadows of your oppressor. I give you permission to walk in your purpose. I give you permission to be happy despite your circumstances. I give you permission to step out on the water and do the impossible on behalf of the kingdom. I give you permission to speak into the atmosphere and impose your God empowered will on the elements of life. I give your permission to start praying prayers that cause the sun to stand still. I give your permission to walk in the greatness of your identity and purpose. 

That's right you have been set free and the enemy has been convincing you that the box you were living in was real. My friends, Jesus removed that box nearly 2,000 years ago when he provided that magnanimous gift of salvation which brought justification, which bore positional sanctification, that ignited experiential sanctification, and that points toward eternal sanctification. You have been redeemed from the curse of living in any box. God wants you to expect to accomplish the impossible through him. 

Shake yourself loose from dwarfed goals and colorless dreams. Shake yourself loose from the perpetual travel through the maze of mediocrity. Shake yourself loose from sight walking and low living. Shake yourself loose form pondering at the pool of popular opinion. You are the child of the most high, rise up and live in your royalty. ~ Dr. Rick Wallace












No comments:

Post a Comment