Thursday, October 25, 2012

I Refuse!

I REFUSE:

I refuse to live a mediocre life, never having made a difference in this spiritual warfare. I refused to be exceptionally gifted but devastatingly unpurposed. I refused to be confined and restrained by the negative opinions of the faithless and narrow-minded people in my periphery. I refuse to be a conformer to the colorless expectations of sight walkers. 

I refuse to stand on the sideline while souls are being sacrificed and lives being slaughtered. I refuse to wallow and whine concerning my struggles. I refuse to climb into that box of "realistic" expectations that has stifled the supernatural movement of God in so many lives. I refused to be tricked and robbed of my destiny by the subtle machinations of the enemy. 

Dr. Rick Wallace
I refuse to be shaken by the vicissitudes of life or flow in the capriciousness of my circumstances. I refuse to be labeled and cast by anyone other than the One Who called me (God). I refused to be minimized in impact, affect, appearance, and status just to make those around me comfortable. 

I refuse to be defined by my past. No, I shake free of worldly limitations and I choose to walk in the dynamic power of the Holy Spirit. Rather than be subdued by my circumstance, I will be driven to action by them. I am a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. No more meandering through the maze of mediocrity, greatness is my birthright. I will no longer wade in shallow waters by pondering at the pool of popularity, instead I will walk on the deep waters of spiritual warfare and kingdom building. My gait has been set, my heart is fixed, my mind is made up. For God I live and for God I die. No more colorless dreams and dwarfed goals, I will walk in the supernatural. ~ Dr. Rick Wallace  

No comments:

Post a Comment