Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Servant Heart

Dr. Rick Wallace

God, You know the longings of my heart and Your Word declares that when I delight in You that You would fulfill those longings (Psalms 37:4). Search my heart, Oh God, test my mind and my thoughts; if there be any wickedness remove it far from me.

Lord, let every motive be pure. Let Your Word be a mirror to my soul and spirit (Heb. 4:12). Let Your Spirit rise up in me and fill me with power to do your will. Remove every selfish thought Lord, create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me.

Lord, continue to build a heart within me that seeks to bless others without consideration of self. Empower my destiny to change the world. Let me be a reflection of You in all that I do. Let every word that proceeds from my mouth, every meditation, and imagination be acceptable unto you. Place Your will on my back and set my gait toward the finish line.

Decrease me in every way and increase yourself within me and I tell the world of Your love, mercy and greatness. Signed: The Servant Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment